The nice things I enjoyed today were: mowing the lawn, the breeze and the warm sunshine, the blue sky, the sound of the washing machine and dryer running, the cleaned out kitchen sinks, the kitchen table all nice and shiny, the pile of clean towels, the popcorn, and a visit on the porch swing with an old friend.
The things I missed today were: children on the swingset, Little People on my lap, a crying baby, people chattering and teasing each other, cameras going, the phone ringing, plans being made and re-made, and a crew of folks around the kitchen table.
My life is chock full of really good people.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Don't worry -- if you ever need a crying kid, you can always come get one -- we sometimes have them in excess... =P
Sounds like you are having a blast this summer. Glad you can spend so much time with the ones you love most!
oh... if you ever need a little one running around your house... I have one I can loan you! :)
Post a Comment