Sunday, September 6, 2009

2nd week

Today was my second week to serve as a counselor in the Primary. Last week I conducted, and today I did Sharing Time. Whoosh! I love the children, and feel comfortable being with them, but all those adults looking at me at the same time.....well, THAT is a different story! It'll take some getting used to, but I think I can do this.

Tuesday morning, more vials will be taken at the hospital lab. Could everyone please cross all your fingers that my TSH level is 20-30?

We moved one flower pot out front, and planted grass in the bare spot it was trying to cover up. We also planted some perennials that were on closeout/end-of-season sales. Just getting things ready for Fall and Winter. We picked all the peaches off the tree and either gave them away, or peeled them and put them in the freezer. I'm saving all my fun sewing projects for the 5-6 days when I have to stay out of sight, out of mind. :) I'm excited to just sew and sew and sew and sew....while listening to the radio. AND, I can eat licorice and m and m's while I'm sewing! Sweet!

2 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Way to keep a great secret when I visited you at your house! You'll be terrific and you can hug Primary kids!

HunsakerMama said...

yeah, and now you have the COOLEST sewing hideout I bet you've ever had in any house you've lived in! Rock on! :)