Friday, September 18, 2009

bussgetti on the bobby

We have a short in the wiring from the electrical box on the driveway.... lucky us! The other day Bloo Steaks came and painted up our yard with red, yellow, blue, and orange paint, and finished their decorations with little flags everywhere. I actually enjoy watching them wave in the wind. Tonight the Power Company showed up to cut the driveway up so they could fix the shorted wire. Their saw wouldn't cut through the cement, and it took them an extra long time. They had turned off our power...so I cooked noodles and heated up some spaghetti and meatballs on the barbeque on the back yard. I felt so 'little woman on the prairie-ish.'

Too bad I don't have a TSH guage on my forehead, or throat, or somewhere.... I'd just betcha my TSH number went way up higher today. Man! I slept until noon. Drug myself out of bed, made toast and got dressed. Went to say hello to my sisters for a little while. Came home and slept. Got up and fixed dinner. Layed back down. It reminds me alot of the tiredness a woman feels at the early stages of pregnancy, when you take a few steps, then start looking for a place to lay your head down. Guess my body just took longer to get ready than other peoples' do.... but I'm glad to get to see my relatives tomorrow, so it's okay how it worked out. Hopefully my driver can get us there and back without my help to keep him awake. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: