Monday, September 21, 2009

Tired but happy

Saturday I got to go to Logan and see some of my Sibs, and some nieces and nephews. We traveled with our Son and his Wife, and 3 granddaughters. I had a lovely day. :) We got to go see our new Grandson that afternoon when he was just a few hours old. Very sweet. Yesterday I quickly pulled together Sharing Time for Primary, and the Stake Primary Presidency came and stayed the entire length of Primary. Oh boy! I handed them a stapler, a paper punch, some pictures of Pres. Monson, some pieces of card stock, and had them help me. I'm sure they were NOT impressed at my lack of preparation. Oh well. Welcome to my world. Today I got a shot at the hospital. They told me tomorrow I get another shot AND the small radioactive dose. Yay! Wednesday will be the big dose. Thursday I can eat real food again. Sunday, I'll be all done for this go-around. Hopefully I learned what I needed to learn, so there isn't another round..... Am so glad that turtle speed is okay for now. :) THANKS for all your prayers and kind words. She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes...

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

You DO come around the mountain when you come to my house.

jessica poole robins said...

It is fun reading your blog, Aunt Darla. Love you tons!