Today they really gave me the radioactive iodine, and they really scanned me to see what was going on in there, and they really let me come home after a few hours. I'm a bit of an emotional wreck, but hopefully it is just a normal stress-release kind of a thing.
We got 2 gallons of paint and I am going to paint the office, while I have all the furniture pulled away from the walls. I'm so excited to see how it turns out! I already washed down about 1/5 of the room and it is drying in preparation for tomorrow when I bring out the rollers and gear. It's going to be gray.... CAVE color. :) The golf curtains are gray, and should go nicely together. It's a medium gray.
I fixed a real meal tonight, knowing that I would get to taste it tomorrow. Soon I'll be heading downstairs for the evening, so I won't be taking chances of getting my Man sick. First I'm making me do the mending, then I can sew some fun Christmas things that I've been saving. I'm so happy to be done with the anticipation, and the anxiety of waiting for the cancer treatment. I'm ready to start moving my wagon forward again! Giddy up, horse!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
You must be a clone for the Energizer Bunny! Go Darla! I'm here cheering for you!
I love you!
Post a Comment