Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ding Dong

Today I took 7 naps of approx 10 minutes each. Does that count for an hour? Every time I'd just get settled back down with my fleece blanket, the workers from the power company would ring the doorbell and ask another question. After awhile, I decided to just get up and wander around the house aimlessly. I finished cleaning up the storage room, and moved a few things from the office into the storage room. Then vacuumed. It feels so good to get something done. :) Maybe one of these nights, we can trade places with our computers and my Man can sit next to the air conditioner vent, and I can be on the warm side of the room. I LOVE rearranging the furniture in a room. It's lots easier than cutting limbs off trees.

I'm feeling at ease tonight. I'm calm and so relaxed. THANK YOU for your prayers on our behalf. We've truly been able to feel the strength you've been lending us.

1 comment:

Heather Anne said...

Just thinking about you and missing you at school!!! Will you be back on the 6th? Hope so.......