Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Try to Imagine....

....not aching in all my joints
....not yawning every 17 seconds
....coming home from work and not seeking out the nearest place to lay down
....a good mood that isn't a big effort
....getting some chores done
....driving with the radio on (not OFF because it takes strength to listen to it)
....not being touchy over every little thing

Today I felt different than I have in a long time. I actually felt some energy pulsing through my veins, and I kept on sighing tonight. It's like my 'old self' finally came back home. I didn't know it would ever come back. I just thought I would be tired and draggy for the rest of my days. Perhaps the medicine is finally 'kicking in.' Hooray! Let's Celebrate, shall we! Have hot chocolate/pop corn wherever you are. :)

1 comment:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

What a nice surprise for you! Bring on the Amaretto!