Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Can Do That!

I can be around whomever I want to be!
I can hug whomever I choose to hug!
I can eat whatever sounds yummy!
I can sleep in my own bed tonight!
I can go to work again!
I can eat licorice, yogurt, cheese, and drink milk!
I can go for a walk around the neighborhood!
I can hold hands with my Man!
I can hug and hold the Grandkids!
I can eat off the dishes in the cupboards!
I can use the forks in the drawer!
I can brush my teeth in the bathroom!
I can use the same phone as other people!
I can sneeze without having to run downstairs to do it!
I can be myself!
OH YES! YES I CAN!! :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I just love your "can do" attitude! :D I really love this post! You have a wonderful way with words. :)

Heather Anne said...

Darla I LOVE reading your blog... you really do have the best attitude! Love you lots...