Yesterday I was touchy and crabby all day long. I snapped like an alligator at my friends at work. Today I was determined to be nicer. We had the oh-so-yummiest luncheon at work---homemade Thanksgiving meal with ALL the trimmings. Wow, was it ever delicious! Then all of a sudden, while I was eating a skinny piece of punkin pie, I remembered I needed to be observed by the lady from the University. Panic set in, and the rest of the day felt unsettled. I forgot to punch back in on the time clock. One of my 3 students from the group being observed was absent and that threw me off mentally. I forgot to do 'fast pencil' and a couple other parts of the lesson, but the observant lady was very nice when she pointed these things out to me. She looked so much like Salena, that it helped me relax just pretending Salena was sitting there. Since Sunday until today, I've completed 9 visits to parents of Primary children, gone Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching, done 5 hours of Reading tutoring lessons, and tried to keep up with meals, dishes, and laundry. Tonight I kicked up my meds! I cut them back when I was laying around the house recovering from surgery, so I guess it was time. Definitely not laying around anymore! But tomorrow, I really am going to relax! Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment