Life Savers candy reminds me of my 'little' brother.
Neapolitan ice cream reminds me of Uncle Milt and Aunt Stella.
Marshmallow orange circus peanuts remind me of Dad.
Making quilts reminds me of my Grandmas, our Mothers, and Laura.
Mike and Ikes remind me of Darrin.
Sprinklies on my porch remind me of Angela.
Wheelchairs with smiling people in them remind me of Mom and Becca.
Clothes at the store with fancy embroidery remind me of Diana.
Pistachios remind me of my Man.
Cottonwood trees remind me of Home.
Headstones remind me of people I love, who have gone ahead.
Tiny black patent leather shoes remind me of girl babies.
Green apples remind me of climbing the neighbors' trees as a kid, with salt shaker in hand.
Cow pies remind me of bringing the cows from the pasture to the barn at evening milking time.
Pink sponge curlers remind me of Saturday nights, and watching Lawrence Welk.
Police cars remind me of speeding tickets in years gone by.
Turtles remind me of the pace I function at.
Thanksgiving reminds me of family gatherings.
Family gatherings remind me of Christmas.
Wreaths remind me of Life Savers.
Life Savers remind me of my younger, but taller Brother....
..... which reminds me..... I am so thankful for all my blessings, large and small.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
I lOvE you Darla!
The polka dots on the cake were made out of frosting... don't know how they did it exactly, but it worked... :)
I love this post! thanks!
I love this post!! Thanks!!
Post a Comment