Thursday, November 19, 2009

What Friday means to Me.

Friday means I get to wear blue jeans to work. yee haw!
Friday means giving spelling tests (and scoring them, and recording them in several places...) weee waw!
Friday means I get some Prep Time at work. bee baw!
Friday means no tutoring lessons here at home, after being at school all day. see saw!
Friday means staying up a little later at night than usual. zzzzzzzzeeeeeeee schmaw!
Friday means a date with my Man (usually). whee whaw!
Friday means unwinding from the week. zing zaw!
That's what Friday means to me.

And while I'm at it, here's what Saturday means to me this week:
truck to shop.
Primary Activity Day/service project/program practice.
make 80 baggies of grapes. (got the 80 baggies of go-fish crackers made already)
finish winterizing the yard.
shop for Thanksgiving dinner.
pick up clothes at cleaners.
go get truck out of shop. (hopefully WITHOUT the brake light coming on randomly)
finish laundry.
catch up on dishes.
take 3 deep breaths.
try to remember I'm having fun. :)

I'm so thankful to be feeling so good again. It's been a year!

No comments: