Monday, November 2, 2009

You can!

You can gargle with mouthwash and blow your nose at the same time. You can! I tried it this morning.
You can get your picture taken and actually LIKE how it turns out. You can!
You can go out to eat with a friend and talk about things that worry you....or things you're happy about....or just any other things. You can.
You can have a good life, even though everything doesn't flow along smoothly. You can.
You can laminate a dead frog. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to! I just HAVE to see what will happen. I figure if I tape it to a small piece of cardstock with packaging tape first, all the bones should stay in place pretty well. Too bad I'm not a real classroom teacher....I'd use it for the bathroom hall pass. At least the GIRLS would rather stay in class than have to touch it, but the BOYS would probably be lined up at the door for a turn to use it! I know where my curiosity for strange experiments comes from: my dear old Dad. One time he put a bag of microwave popcorn in, with the 'this side up' on the underneath side, just to see what would happen. It made a nice dark brown melted place in the roof of his microwave!
You can hum when you don't know the words, and the song will still lift your spirits. You can!

No comments: