Last year's annual blood workup showed that I had a thyroid problem. So all year, we worked on solving that. This year's workup just came back.... I am overweight, and have too much creatinine in my kidneys. So this year will be spent working on those 2 issues. Yesterday I started drinking what seemed like alot of water, and I kept it up today. If I let it get room temperature, it doesn't hurt my teeth as much as drinking it cold from the filter thing in the door of the fridge. Fussy thing, aren't I! I also got me some good walking shoes and have made me work out on the treadymillie for 2 nights. The new medicine for my thyroid replacement says it can cause weight gain, but I'm hating how I feel, how I look, and how my clothes fit because of the extra pounds. Kelly loaned me some cookbooks that use low fat/no-fat ingredients, and are healthier than burgers and fries, so I'm studying those and finding things to fix for meals. I WILL work it off!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment