As the weather gets cooler, we start layering on the warm clothes of winter. My nice assortment of spongy shoes (with purposeful holes all over them) doesn't do much to keep my feet warm, so I decided to go shoe shopping. I was happily surprised to find that my feet are no longer AAAA width, like they were when I was a kid and had to buy all my (ugly and expensive) shoes at a specialty shoe store called Hudson's in Idaho Falls. No, no, now my feet are WIDE! And a whole size longer! I'm melting! Still trying to decide how I feel about this new discovery. Here's my route tonight: Famous Footwear, Macy's, Payless Shoes, JCPenney, Macy's again, and K Mart on the way home. I found some cute shoes made of leather at decent prices AND they had wide! At K Mart! Yes, I was surprised, too! So pleasantly surprised. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment