Who would have thought you could take:
1 55 year old woman
1 Toyota Tacoma
1 credit card
1 Lowe's store
1 pair of pink gloves
3 trips to and from
and end up with a total weight lifted of 6,300 pounds! Today I bought a ton (literally) of bricks to go around the newly improved and enlarged veggie garden. Each brick got lifted by me from the pallet to the truck, from the truck to Oliver (my wagon), then for a little ride they went to the back yard where they were lifted for the final time to piles around the edges of the garden. Whew! I'm considering it my exercise for today. :) No tread mill.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
5 comments:
You are my hero!!! You go girl:) Wish I could see the end results, you'll have to post pictures!!
whoa... the muscles you'll be sporting the next time I see you...
We need to see pictures when it's all done. :)
Technically, 6300 lbs is 3.15 tons. Just Sayin' :)
growing up on a farm must have messed with your brain, because it forgot to tell your body the part about you being 55.
Holy Moly! You're Awesome! ;)
Post a Comment