Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bliggedy Bloggedy Boo!

Things I love: my Husband, my children, each of their spouses, each and every Grandchild, food, chocolate, Cinderella (mostly the original one), Pollyanna (the prisms especially, and The Glad Game), my Parents, my Siblings, my Grandparents, my Aunts and Uncles, my Nieces and Nephews and their families, the scriptures, the Temples, gardening, sewing, making things to give away, other people's cooking and baking (not my burnt offerings), sunny days, pretty flowers, hugs, missing teeth on children's faces, holding a baby, farm stuff (red tractors, cows, horses, pigs, sheep, and chickens), fleece blankets, warm wind in my face, bright colors (of clothes, dishes, paper, water bottles, and bath towels mostly), dolls, change (usually), naps on the porch swing, and some other stuff. :) What do you guys love? Any of the same things as I do?

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! That's quite an encompassing list! I think you could count me in on just about every one of those things! Some because they remind me of you (farm things, colorful colors), some because I like to do them, too, (sewing, holding babies) and some because I love them, too! (all the relatives you mentioned!) :D I love YOU!

Laura Orton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Orton said...

I love you! and your family and my family and our family and quilting and sewing and fixing pretty little girls' hair and sleeping and reading and I don't love chocolate but I love crab alfredo and garlic bread and my husband's funny jokes and my son's sincerity and my daughter's trust and my other daughter's belly laughs and I love mountains and trees and wildflowers and streams and hiking boots. I love other stuff too, but that's my list for today.