Monday, April 18, 2011

Kid Knees

It was kinda fun getting older... fun to be a Grandma, fun to be finished raising teenagers, fun to fix smaller meals, fun to go out to eat whenever we want, fun, fun, fun. Then I noticed an increase in the number of visits to the Dr.s. NOT so fun. Next come some kidney stones, I'm pretty sure...

1 comment:

Diana said...

I was thinking similar things the other day. I don't like the achy muscles and bones and the way I can't just do anything I want to do, like ride my bike forever. And I looked around and thought all of us have aches and pains and health "stuff," but some you can tell more than others. Some sit and complain and waste away and others get out and do and serve and enjoy life in spite of the "stuff." I think I'd like to be that kind of person! ;) You are that way, even when you tell us about it, you find the good and say it with a smile. I love that about you! <3