While my man is playing random oldies (and making me some DC's to listen to in the truck), my mind is running backwards in time to so many great friends I've had over the years. Each one gave me a piece of themselves, and all those little pieces are woven into my being. When you meet someone new, how do you know what they will give to you down the road? I guess that's why there isn't anyone exactly like you... because we've all had different people in our lives to help us. hmmmmmm. I'm so thankful for Life. For Family. For Friends. For The Savior. For food and health. For Spring and Flowers. And Rain. And SUNSHINE!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
This is a fascinating subject to me because I believe there is a purpose to everyone we meet. Something they needed from us and/or something we needed from them. Facebook has brought me many friends I wouldn't have otherwise kept in contact with and it's truly awesome to be able to say (and hear) the things I always wanted to say to them... how much they meant to me... what I learned from them...
I'm so glad Heavenly Father put us all here on the earth together! :D
Post a Comment