There are 2 stores that make me so happy when I get to go there. One is called Gygi's and it is FULL of kitchen gadgets. They have a spoon and spatula for every food item! The other store is called Lakeshore and they are full to the brim with fun teaching tools: games, counting things, workbooks, books, outdoor P.E. stuff, organizers, etc. I was birthday shopping for my Little People. Today I went to both stores after work, and still made it home in time to fix supper! There's just something about spending money on things that are fun to use.....it's such a temptation to me!
What's your temptation?
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
Williams-Sonoma. I could go there every day and spend thousands of dollars if I had it!!!
Tell me about Williams-Sonoma. What do they sell there? I need to know what I'm missing.
Old Navy- clothes are a weakness for me, especially for my kids! Also, the grocery store! Food is so much fun! I love to try new recipes and, my goodness!, the snacks people have dreamed up to sell!! I don't always buy them, but someone is so creative! :D
Post a Comment