Monday, June 2, 2008

Arms and Legs Working Together

Tonight we made a picnic in a packpack and rode our bikes to the Sr. Citizen Center/Park. It felt good to have the breeze in my hair, and to have my legs whirring around and around. Nice that my arms did their part to keep me on the bike. We really enjoyed getting out together! We looked for ducklings on the waterway nearby, but I guess their Mommas bathed them and put them to bed early tonight. Today I made homemade rolls (no mixes, no frozens....... but I did use the breadmaker to stir it for me so my arms wouldn't ache). They are so light and yummy and I can't leave them alone. Who knows how many years will go by until I get the urge to make them again.

Tomorrow I get to go start tutoring lessons at my school. Yay!

No comments: