Last week we went to Idaho and camped for a few days with my siblings and all our kids and Grands. What a great time I had! I loved the little hands to hold, the swings to push with children grinning on them, the black and white cows nearby to take pictures of, the walks to take with people I love, the laughter of children as they played together, the gorgeous sunsets, the open skies with stars at night,the hugs from the folks I grew up with, the picture taking, and all the yummy food! I couldn't help but notice that the shape of the servings of watermelon have changed over the years. Dad used to cut a watermelon in half, and then into wedges so every piece had a portion of the 'heart' on it. Now we dice it all up and put it in a bowl. I like our new way better! Each bite is ready to go into the mouth......you don't have to work for it by digging it off the rind. My favorite activity has got to be the rides on the 4 wheelers by my nephews. Going crosswise across the dikes out in the field were so bumpy and so fun! I feel so safe riding with them.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment