There's a lonely pink sock in my bottom drawer. Yesterday the fixit man found its partner....in the motor of the washing machine. Last night the washer still wasn't working, so the guy came back today. When he snapped it all back together yesterday, he didn't make a tight connection on all the wires. When the cycle came to the spin part to take out all the water, the machine thought the door was open, and it wouldn't spin. But today he fixed it and we're in business again. I can hardly wait to get my favorite clothes back from the dryer. I've been wearing my 'scrubs' for the last few days. Now the pink sock isn't lonely anymore....they are both in the garbage together.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
:D LOL I was so excited for the pink sock when it found it's mate! It shocked me and I started to laugh and they ended up in the garbage together! :D It reminded me of Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet and how they ended up as the horses' hats! :D
Post a Comment