Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I love....

Today I love my family and each warm hug.
I love my Little People who play on the rug.

Today I love the snow and the beauty it brings.
I love to run the blower and aim at things.

Today I love the tree that is in my house.
I love to sit and watch it with my spouse.

Today I love my neighbors who bring me treats.
I love the food they made for us to eat.

Today I love my Savior who lived for me.
I love the things He did for humanity.

Today I love everything.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You are so talented! What a sweet poem! I can barely string two rhyming words together and then never come out right. :D That's okay, you passed other talents on to me... which I'm heading off to do right now! Those Christmas jammies won't finish themselves! ;)