Saturday, April 18, 2009

all cracked up

Today my Mr. bought me a new phone for my pocket. I like how it's all smooth, and shiny, and all the same color....... not like my old one that was all scratched up, had no remaining lustre, and was held together on the corners by purple duct tape. We even went online and ordered a pretty pink set of armor that snaps onto both halves, so in case it ever gets dropped on its head again, it might not get all cracked up. Yippee!

This weekend I am babysitting 3 cats and some fishies. It's pretty fun. :)

Today I enjoyed mowing the lawn for the first time of the year. My Man does the big parts on the riding mower, then I do the edges and around trees with the mower that's kinda like pushing a stroller...without the baby. There was a big blue sky, a little breeze, lots of birds, and the smell of cut grass. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE the smell of cut grass!! :D We mostly worked on rearranging the big stuff in our yard. Moving a wood pile and getting ready to take down a shed! :D

aprilhoyt said...

Cut grass is my most favorite smell in the world!! Lucky you!!

Grandma Turtle said...

If it were possible, I'd send you some grass smelly, April. :)