I love that Spring and all its beauty is here. I love my husband and all my kids and their spouses. It goes unsaid that I love my Grandkids. I love my neighbors. I love my house and neighborhood. I enjoy my job. I love the rain we're getting. My heart is happy.
We went to Park City last night, and this morning we woke up to an inch or two of new snow, and it was still snowing. It reminded me that I was glad not to live in winter anymore. It was nice to drive home, and find Spring with it's beautiful flowers and green grass everywhere. Park City is in the mountains.
Yesterday and today our kids worked as a team and got our window well covers put on for us. That was sure nice of them. Now I don't have to lay awake at night worrying that one of the Little People would fall down those awful holes! And I don't have to fight images in my mind of their little heads snapping on the way down. Now, I can relax and let them play outside whenever they want to. Hooray!
Yesterday we were so happy when our youngest daughter told us she is With Child. Yay for them! Now they are a family of four..... Daddy, Mommy, big sister, little baby. I've thought of little else all day. Now there will be 3 Grandbabies born to us between June and November. What fun those kids will have as cousins. :) Right now we have 8 Little People, with 3 more on the way. I love each one very much. My heart is truly happy.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment