Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sew Long. Fair Well. Alf Veedersayn. Gud by. Odd oo. To you and you and you.

Today I had final Reading Lessons with 2 of my students at school. Tomorrow I will say Goodbye to 2 more students. On Friday, I will read with the last 2 students. Next week I'll be helping do testing, and other year-end preparations. It has been a good school year. This is my favoritest job I've ever had!

2 comments:

Heather Anne said...

Oh my goodness... I wanted to cry while reading your post! I feel soooo bad for my cute kids... they haven't seen their tutor in a month and I didn't even get to say goodbye... :(
It IS sad, but I am happy to not have work to worry about for a few months... I'll be well by September right!?
Anyway, I miss you!!!

Diana said...

Yay! It must be so wonderful to have a job that you love so much! And even though you have to say goodbye, you're saying goodbye to much more confident, happy, strong little readers! You go, Girl! ;)