Since school is all but finished for me, I decided it was high time I took care of myself, instead of keeping pushing through another day, another day, another day. So now in the next couple of weeks, I have a dentist appointment, a physical exam appointment, an eye exam, and another visit to the encrinologist about my thyroid issues. Yee Haw! Maybe I can get my book written after all....with all the time sitting in waiting rooms! I've never had a colonoscopy....maybe I should ask my Dr. if I could please have one of those, too. Not.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Yeah, do it--please. A polyp is easy to remove (and yes, I had one at my first C.) Cancer is a lot harder to deal with--and there are NO symptoms for colon cancer. It lets you relax when you know you've done what you could for early detection--it brings great peace of mind. Go Darla!
Post a Comment