While masking taping the sewing room for painting, a little black spider came out of the corner to see what was making his house shake. Since I had no shoes on, with which to smack him, I used my lethal weapon tape instead. I quickly tore off a piece and slapped it on him, then gave him a nice crush with a finger. Crunch! Now he can't scare me when I'm sewing down there.
I decided to put wallpaper borders up in a couple rooms, just to liven them up a little. They really dress up a room, I think. When I went back to the store to get one more roll, it had been the last roll of that kind and was in the bin for $1.99. Sweet! Sometimes my lack of planning actually saves me money. :) hee hee
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
5 comments:
So, did you remove the tape after that or is he forever entombed under a layer of paint? :D
I removed the tape. He really should have known better, don't ya think? I mean, we don't go set up a tent in a lion's den, and hope he will let us stay there...
I have a few spiders hanging around my house that you are more than welcome to tape to my wall and squishhhhh... although the spiders here are big and furry and way too creepy... oooh, I'm getting the creepies just thinking about them!!! :)
I'm glad you hadn't already bought the final roll of border that the store had. It could have been disastrous to need one more and not be able to get it!
I looked at the pictures last night and was WAY IMPRESSED!
hmm... I remember painting a playhouse with you once, and somehow all the daddy longlegs got paint on them. I had always thought it was one of us kids' idea, but I'm reconsidering that notion.
Post a Comment