Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here's what you do:

(at least, here's what I did:)

found a purse that is perfect for me. went and bought 2 more in different colors :)

skipped oatmeal for breakfast and had Toaster Streudel and ice cream instead. :) (that slow churned ice cream by Dreyer's is so delicious, and is supposed to be healthier)

instead of worrying about the chores, I cut out 2 more Christmas presents

declared my 'sick' days are over, put the cushions back on the couch, put away the blankets, took away the little table with cup of water, kleenexes, and the phone, and cleaned up the living room

called an old friend on the phone to chat about perennials

thanked Heavenly Father for only giving me a tiny problem

decided it was so great that the Dr.s told me it was cancer AFTER they had already taken it out, and didn't make me worry all this time

started getting things ready for tutoring lessons this afternoon

smelled the roses over and over

watered all the flowers, tomatoes, and baby trees with the hose in my hand

sighed and sighed and sighed

listened to some happy music

wrote to my friends and family on my blog so they will know that I am happy. I feel great! And no one needs to be worrying anymore. (side note: the instructions on my new pills say NOT to use them for weight reduction, but that I might notice a 'side effect' of mild weight loss. How sweet is that! Take a pill. Lose some weight! Yee haw! I wonder if I can punch in the numbers of how many pounds I'd like to lose, and when it gets there, it automatically stops) :)

pinned together a baby quilt for an upcoming Grandbaby

did some laundry

sighed some more

Life is so full of opportunities.

No comments: