not drinking with a straw,
not jumping hoppy taw,
not groaning when I turn,
no pop corn for to yearn,
passing gas: nurse said 'good',
doing all the things I should.
Can you guess how I'm feeling?
(no one's looking: chocolate stealing)
I'm starting to feel quite a lot better. Still a ways to go, but can see the improvement. Am having lots of long, bad dreams..... not sure why. Most of them in big spread out buildings. Last night, my man woke me up from a bad dream and tried to help me calm down. He said "awwww Honey, are you having a bad dream? Is a bad guy chasing you? Is he trying to slit your throat? Looks like he got you." (my surgery incision is across the base of my neck) I burst out laughing and laughed for an hour! Pretty sure it was a stress release laugh-out. He's a little booger sometimes. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
4 comments:
You two are hilarious! Thanks for sharing that tale!
I love your poetry abilities! As for Dad, I roll my eyes and say "Oh Brother!" :D All while I'm laughing of course! :D
how nice of him to help release some stress...lol! I hope everything is going good for your recovery!
Good one, Dad! People in our past wards didn't believe me that you teased us! You fooled them all! :)
Post a Comment