Today when I came home from work, there were 3 flies in my house. How dare they! How'd they get in? One I shoooooed out the door when my tutor student came in. One got smacked by my Honey during dinner. The third one, well he was still zooming around the kitchen while I was washing the cast iron pans.... he's probably still in there. Little booger. Oh, that reminds me of something that happened at school today: a little boy in one of my groups stuck his finger up his nose, then into his mouth. I chose to ignore the behavior. But the lady who was an intervener for one of the Special Ed. kids saw it too. She said, "You just ate a booger. I saw you do it. Now go blow your nose." Everyone in the group was just sort of 'frozen' in motion for a few seconds, then we all moved on. I liked my [lack of] approach better, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
I'm sort of playing with my meds (the Dr. said I could), and finding that I feel really good, still have energy at the end of the day, and actually care how the house looks, when I take certain amounts. Perhaps I'm onto something! :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
I have to say that I like your approach better too. I know a lot of kids who do that, and calling them out in front of their friends isn't so nice.
yay for meds helping you feel better! Maybe you can share some with me, so I will care how my house is looking! :) ha, ha.
There was a particularly aggressive fly in my house yesterday, which was embarrassing as he kept dive bombing my friend's nose. It was so nice of her to come and visit, why did that fly have to be so annoying? I'm so glad you are finding your groove with your meds!! YAY!!
Post a Comment