Last Fall's neglected yard work is now almost all done! Hopefully the perennials will come to life in the tubs and pots out front. I liked having their colors in the yard last year. I need to figure out a better way to level the ones on the incline of the driveway... any suggestions would be welcomed.
I've been working on the sewing room downstairs. I decided to move some of my teaching stuff in there, since there is some shelf space, and I have boxes of books that can now sit on the shelves where I can see them, and use them easier. I took pictures of the pretty things on the walls and will get them posted soon.
One of my tutor students said, "you know those banana chocolate chip cookies you made a long time ago? Well, if you ever make them again, could you please do it on a Wednesday so I can have some when I come to read with you?" How cute is that? So this week I made cookies on Tuesday night so he could have some the next day. How could I NOT, when he asked so nicely. :)
I love potatoes. Scalloped. Cheesy baked (funeral kind). Mashed. Baked (with butter and salt on the empty crusty skins). Fried. Hash browns. Twice baked. Riced. Soup in the crock pot. Potato salad. And so many more. Potatoes are the best!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Nice job on organizing! I'm still in the "tortoise lane" but I keep plodding along every day. It feels like I have moved out and in of every room!
I like potatoes a LOT, too. I guess you can say I'm a reformed addict, though, since I have to limit my servings to half a cup and only once in a while! They taste twice as good now as they used to!
Post a Comment