At the urging of my friend at work, this morning before work I visited a dermatologist about a little sore in my eyebrow. Going in, I wasn't too worried. Just a little sore. A little sore that wouldn't heal, that is. The Dr. got out tools and a camera, and before I left 30 minutes later, the 'little sore' had been sliced off and sent for a biopsy. Plus, about 20 other 'pre-cancerous' spots had been treated with liquid nitrogen. They will heal up in a couple weeks they said, and when the biopsy results come back, we'll take it from there. Quite common for fair skinned people (blondes) apparently. Too bad sunblock hadn't been invented in the 50's and 60's, eh? I'm glad I went in, and I'm extra glad someone there knew what to do to help me. Life goes on! :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
5 comments:
Welcome to my world! Glad you got all checked out!
good job getting all checked out! sounds like quite the adventure!
may I ask who your dermatologist was? I have a few lumps and bumps that need checking on, too. :)
Dermatologist is Dr. Douglas Woseth. Dad already went to him, too, and is noticing improvement in his 3 month old rash already! Phone number is: 801.266.8841
Good! Good! I need to find a dermo down here... does he have a brother? :D LOL
Post a Comment