Did you know that it's hard to take pictures of pretty flowers with long stems, in the wind?
Did you know that if you skip 2 meals in a row, and then drink hot chocolate, you'll probably have dye-the-reeuh?
Did you know that there are pretty flowers hiding in all that tall grass along the fence?
Did you know that it's more fun to help people when they say 'please' and 'thank you?'
Did you know that it is quite difficult to get 2 sizable sewing machines onto one small table and still have room to lay out your project?
Did you know that if you move 2 syringas out of the shade and into a sunny place, and separate them by 10-15 feet (I did mine 12.5 feet), they will immediately bud up to bloom, even if they haven't bloomed for the past 7 years?
I learned ALOT this week! :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I love your syringas in their new home! :)
I am a HUGE fan of pleases and thank yous! They make such a big difference.
I am totally with you on the flat surfaces in a sewing room... there is just SO much that seems to gather to them! ;D
I never thought about the flower picture taking in the wind... that made me smile! :D
Post a Comment